Friday, January 16, 2015

Living Life to the Fullest

I am a very lucky person to have been fortunate enough to
have a career I loved, and then be a mother to two fantastic boys.  My 14 year career in television news was an amazing experience. The stories I covered and all the wonderful people I met will be with me always. Then I was lucky enough to stay at home to raise and enjoy my two energetic boys. 

But now I have come to realize a lot of years have passed, and there is still so much I want to see and experience. As I get older I recognize that life is flying by too quickly. I better take advantage of the time I have now. So about a year and half ago I started my first bucket list. I started with small simple goals and began checking them off my list. Now I'm working towards larger goals. 

Earlier this month I was able to check three "things to do" off my list. I walked the Golden Gate Bridge, took a ride in a historic San Francisco Cable Car, and saw Yosemite National park. I do plan on going back to Yosemite to take my boys. I want them to see all the beautiful wonders of the world and to teach them there is so much more to life out there.  



On my Jeep Momma's blog I have posted my bucket list. Check it out here!

~Living Simple and Living Life to the Fullest!~

No comments:

Post a Comment